With work from home as the normal, build in some time to get motivated career building cloud native technologies for using cloud native foundations. See the learn section below.
Learn and Interact: Live Events!
June 16th at 2pm EST - Grab a vSphere and throw some K8’s on it. Now What? – Ask Scottie
- Scottie Rae: Will answer your questions in person on how to run K8's on vSphere, so come with any questions you have around your current use cases. At the end of this session, you will understand how VMware Tanzu optimizes efficiency for modern cloud abstraction, modernizes private cloud, and consumes Kubernetes across multiple clouds.
June 16th at 4pm EST - Tanzu Twitch Tuesdays: Live demos of modern application development technologies.
- Awaiting, the topic or Catchup with a great re-run I recommend: “Creating Production Ready Containers With Cora Iberkleid”
June 18th at 1pm EST - SHH! Its secrets for K8’s, a real security discussion on how secrets are stored with our Kube-Academy team.
- We’ll dig into how applications can consume secrets in Kubernetes, how Kubernetes handles secrets inside the platform, and how to store secrets in a secure fashion.
June 18th at 5pm - Its “Happy Hour for the Southeast US” All are welcome join us as we explore the topics shaping Tanzu!”
- A weekly Zoom Session MC’d by Tom McDonald with guest speakers and a open Q&A.
“Listen” to the latest in technology for building modern software.
- Dormain, Rita & Derrick : Apply product thinking and the role of containerization in dev ops and modernization, reviewing themes that cut across analyst reports. Many of these insights & recommendations are related to each other. Process and automation, for example, are like two sides of the same coin. Automation plays a big part in modern I&O and continuous delivery, but what are you automating? A process. At some point—possible to automate at all—processes need to be revisited.