UiPath Forward is going back to Las Vegas, Nevada. On September 27th - 29 in The Venetian Conference Center, hear from all your favorite speakers and companies along with a host of new experts, partners, and access exciting new content—all as part of your event experience.
- First-time attendees read this write up & find a buddy (Use our contact form to request one Reach out to our team )
- Note: Agendas for attendees can be built via login into the Forward5 site. (Make sure that you are logged in to your profile by clicking on the top right profile icon.)
There are 5 formats of sessions for “UiPath Forward 5” read on to learn more about each:
Keynote’s :the best and brightest you’ll want to listen for product updates, features, and live demos. Plan to attend these to get a feeling for which specific sessions you want to attend
Day 1: Keynotes:
- Welcome: Building a World Where Robots Work and People Thrive
- Reboot and Reimagine Business Processes to Drive Automation-Fueled Business Outcomes
- The Innovation Behind the UiPath Business Automation Platform: Enabling the Automation Advantage
- Love + Work: Unleashing the power of your joy in the workplace
- Daniel, Unplugged: A View From the Founder's Chair
Day 2: Keynotes:
- Forward 5 Day 1 Recap & Day 2 Highlights
- Win in Digital’s Next Phase by Building Your Automation Fabric Now
- The 2022.10 Release and Beyond: Riding Our Roadmap Into the Future
- Success on the Cutting Edge: Customer Lightning Rounds
- Focus Group: Ready to interact with other customers, UiPath product managers & technical teams that are creating UiPath Solutions & Software. Find a focus group to join, and search on the agenda the keyword “Focus Group” to choose your interest.
- Summits: Looking for Industry-specific peers and other customers? Summits are designed to focus on Industry solutions, share stories of outcomes, and prepare you to leave with new ideas. Ready to find a Summit to join, and search on the agenda the keyword “Summit” to choose your interest.
- Workshops: Ready for a hands-on keyboard learning experience? Workshops are designed to show how “to build, run and manage” selected UiPath solutions. Ready to find a Summit to join, and search on the agenda the keyword “Workshop” to choose your interest.
- Sessions: Designed for specific roles these offer a narrower focus that go deeper into specific content.
- Product - Product specific to go deeper into your favorite UiPath solution
- Functional - Designed to help those who are working with Finance, Human resources, Contact Center (support), customer experience, and many more functions within an organization
- Tech topics - Ready to play buzzword bingo? Artificial Intelligence (AI), Document Understanding (DU) search for your topic du jour and join a session.
Ready to find a session to join, and search on the agenda the keyword from above to choose your interest.
Looking Forward to seeing you in person along with the UiPath Sales & Solutions Engineering Specialist. Need help with something specific? Reach out to our team directly here: Contact Form