With work from home as the normal, build in some time to get motivated career building cloud native technologies for using cloud native foundations. See the learn section below.
Learn and Interact: Live Events!
Jun 23rd 1pm EST Did you know Tanzu knows how to “wrestle” large .NET code base? Learn about our approach to modernizing .NET code.
- Jared, Kartik & Chris host a discussion of proven strategies that enterprises like yours have put into place to realize better business outcomes across their .NET estate. Our panel of experts will discuss these key issues:
- Common criteria used to determine if an app should be re-written or simply containerized.
- Considerations for .NET Framework and .NET Core
June 23th at 4pm EST - Looking for ways to configure your container clusters? YAML with Bryan
- Bryan will walk through ways to manage your YAML and present what may be an easier method for configuration and keeping your clusters up to date.
June 24th at 1pm EST Do you ever get the feeling someone’s always watching your Apps? That would be right! with Tanzu Observability for Spring Boot Applications
- Josh Long need I saw more?! This is my favorite of the week because the detail you get for app observability is unparalleled.
- Autoconfigured observability for Spring Boot applications
- Application maps real-time visualization of all your service dependencies
- Metrics, distributed traces, histograms, and span logs analytics for faster troubleshooting and performance optimization
June 25th @ 12 Noon Lunch EST! Kubernetes for Day 2! A practical discussion of DevOps for teams thinking about container technologies.
- It’s so easy to run a container on your computer, but those of us in enterprise IT know that 1000’ of clusters and many applications make for a degree of complexity. Craig and Cote provide. Dive into the outcomes K8s promises to the Ops community supporting modern applications.
June 25th at 5pm - Its “Happy Hour for the Southeast US” All are welcome join us as we explore the topics shaping Tanzu!”
- A weekly Zoom Session MC’d by Tom McDonald with guest speakers and a open Q&A.
“Watch” the latest in technology for building modern software.
- 40% increase in release velocity
- 10,000 transactions per second with no performance degradation
- 30 cf pushes per day